Sunday, July 22, 2007

Peru Food Is Back

Yes, I was in Peru during the month of June, but I found traveling and blogging at the same time to be a bit more daunting than I expected, particularly after I headed to the Amazonian city of Iquitos.

Once home in California, I found myself immersed in work, so I decided to take a little break from blogging.

But now, I am looking forward to posting some of the pictures I took in Peru and to continue blogging about one of my favorite subjects, Peruvian food.

Longtime readers of this blog will know that on occasion I take a break from the blogging world. If you have just landed at this blog, hopefully you will be back. To all of you who have written me e-mails and left comments, muchas gracias. I will start responding right away.

Come back soon!





Peru.Food@gmail.com
.
.
.






Click here for the Peru Food main page.

TAGS: Peru, Peruvian, food, cooking, cuisine, cocina, comida, gastronomía, peruana

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Hi Alejandro - Welcome back! i'm glad you are back safe and sound, and look forward to your posts.

Anonymous said...

Peruvian Food! Awesome. Down in Argentina I was introduced to a dish called taku taku. It was fabulous! I have been looking for recipes, but haven't come up with much. The version I had was meat (pork or chicken. It has been so long I have forgotten) in a savory red sauce cocooned in rice, like an empanada. I haven't had it since and would appreciate any suggestion you have on the matter. Thanks and what a great idea. -jocelyn

Charles C Stirk Jr said...

Glad to have ya back.....

::Alejandro:: said...

Thanks kirkk, anon, and chuck!